Dates in the Mass Intention Book can be reserved for Mass Intentions, Purgatorial Society, Sanctuary Lamp, Bread & Wine Offerings, and Altar Flowers.
It is a beautiful part of our Catholic tradition to have Masses celebrated for the repose of the soul of a departed loved one, or for the health and personal intention of an individual.
Arrangements may be made at the Parish Office, 9 am – 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
– The Mass Intention is $10.00
– The Sanctuary Lamp may be lit for a week (Sunday through Saturday) for $10.00
– Bread and Wine Offering for daily mass is $10.00
– Flowers may be purchased by filling out the binder found in the vestibule of the church. The florist Shop will contact you directly.
– Purgatorial Society Enrollment is $25.00 for Mass Intentions every 1st Friday for one year.
The Parish Mass book for 2020 is now open and there are still Mass times available in 2020. Please consider having a Mass said for someone you care about. Remember, they need our prayers each and every day not just on November 2nd. Think of it as a spiritual investment; after all, did you ever wonder who will pray for you when you leave this earthly realm?