COVID-19. If you would like to have a Mass said, candle lit or bread and wine offered for someone, email Teresa at email@example.com or call (302)653-8279 and leave a message. (See below for stipends.) All intentions will be honored at private Masses celebrated by Fr. Jim or Fr. Mast.
in the Mass Intention Book can be reserved for Mass Intentions, Purgatorial Society, Sanctuary Lamp, Bread & Wine Offerings, and Altar Flowers.
It is a beautiful part of our Catholic tradition to have Masses celebrated for the repose of the soul of a departed loved one, or for the health and personal intention of an individual.
– The Mass Intention is $10.00
– The Sanctuary Lamp may be lit for a week (Sunday through Saturday) for $10.00
– Bread and Wine Offering for daily mass is $10.00
– Flowers may be purchased by filling out the binder found in the vestibule of the church. The florist Shop will contact you directly.
– Purgatorial Society Enrollment is $25.00 for Mass Intentions every 1st Friday for one year.
Please consider having a Mass said for someone you care about. Remember, our loved ones who have passed on need our prayers each and every day not just on November 2nd. Think of it as a spiritual investment; after all, did you ever wonder who will pray for you when you leave this earthly realm?