To Our St. Polycarp Family,
We are excited to share with you an exciting program that gives you a new way to support our parish: “eGiving” through Faith Direct. God has blessed us with this technology that makes stewardship easier for you. Please consider supporting our parish electronically. May God continue to bless you and reward your generosity.
The Faith Direct program gives you:
• A convenient and consistent way to support St. Polycarp by electing to use direct debit from your bank or credit card account.
• The opportunity to support our parish even if you are absent from Mass for travel or illness.
• A solution to a situation I know many families face on their way to Mass: where did I put my envelopes?!
With the support of the parish finance council, we have selected the Faith Direct program for many reasons, including:
• For over 10 years, Faith Direct has worked with hundreds of Catholic parishes throughout the United States and is recognized as the leading eGiving program.
• Faith Direct provides the critical third party security needed for this new way of parish support: this limits the liability for our parish and keeps your information in secure hands.
How does it work?
To Enroll Online:
• You can click on the box at the top of the page to enroll securely online.
• You can elect to have your specified bank or credit card account debited on either the 4th or 15th of the month for both offertory and any second collections you support.
• Parishioners can elect to receive “offertory cards” in lieu of envelopes to be placed in the collection basket.
For those of you who would not be comfortable going online, you can still enroll in this program by printing and completing an enrollment form. eGiving Enrollment Form – CLICK HERE
A few other considerations:
• Many of you have requested we put this type of program in place: We have complete confidence in Faith Direct.
• As a parish, we can collectively go “green” by eliminating the many wasteful envelopes that go unused.
• There is no charge to parishioners for enrolling. In fact, every family signing up with Faith Direct means one less package of envelopes to print and mail out – and that will mean savings for St. Polycarp, which we can use to further expand our ministries throughout our community.
•We consider Faith Direct to be a “win-win” program for both parishioners and our parish. We strongly encourage you to enroll in this program today. We are grateful for your financial and prayerful support of our parish.
May God continue to bless you and reward your generosity.